Tuesday, July 29, 1980Dear Diary, when I woke up I watched T.V. Then I had breakfast and [different childhood friend] came over. We played games and watched T.V. Then she went home. After that, I ate supper, watched T.V., and went to bed!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Dear Weblog, this whole T.V. watching thing is really getting to me now. Do you think perhaps the reason I don't ever turn it on now could possibly have something to do with my out-of-control childhood obsession with it? Maybe my brain has had all it can take of the screen and the mere sight of it now just makes me nauseous? Or could it be possible that someone cast a spell over me that causes my eyes to twitch uncontrollably if ever I watch it? Or maybe my parents secretly took me to a hypnotist to obliterate my T.V. watching desire unless some secret code word is spoken. Yeah, that's it.
I hope they picked a dandy of a code... cuz I don't ever want to waste that much time in my life again.
1 comment:
When I think back to how much of my after-school hours were wasted watching tv, it just makes me sick. Then I got hooked on soap operas and programmed the vcr to record 3 hours each day, which I HAD to watch after school. Wow! I just don't have time for tv. Except Arthur. I really love that show. Oh yeah, and let me know if you ever hear of Bon Jovi starring on anything. (Thanks RebelMom)
Post a Comment